The LaMancha herd is located in Indian Trail, NC
Contact me at: email@example.com
Transport is sometimes available between NC and Michigan.
To our buyers – we greatly appreciate pictures of the udders from the does we have bred, this is invaluable information for our breeding program.
These are general guidelines that we would appreciate staying within:
* Bottle babies need to be picked-up 1-2 weeks for bucks and 3-4 weeks for does.
* Dam raised kids need to be picked up after weaning, which is typically 4 months of age.
* Adults need to be picked up within 3 weeks from the day you place a deposit.
* If you cannot pick up at the above times, full payment is due, and $25 boarding per month until you pick up.
* If you cannot pay in full, you will forfeit your deposit and I will offer the animal to the next in line. This does not apply to multiple purchases and while working out transportation.
Breedings that have not yet taken place are subject to change:
|Doe||Buck||Breed date/due date||kids and prices|
|The TIG SS Blast, (1st gen Am)||Calico Fields Knight ||Bred 10/22/15. Polled possible||Buck doe twins born 2/23/16, buck polled|
|Five-Points C A-D's Lady (PB)||Karydairy CF Emeritus *B||Bred 4/17/46. Polled possible||Buck doe twins born 2/23/16, buck polled|
|CH S-Stock Exchange Elara||Karydairy CF Emeritus *B||Bred 1/3/16, polled possible||Twin polled does born 5/18/16|
|Woo Ho! Pearl. Another false pregnancy|| Karydairy CF Emeritus *B ||Polled possible.||Didn't settle, cloudburst?|
|Irish Whisper HPU Adrienne||Karydairy CF Emeritus *B||bred 1/0116. Polled Possible||buck doe twins born 6/6/16 buck kid is polled.|